We all know that the Taboola News app is horrible, right? It’s intrusive, it’s constantly tracking your browsing behavior, and worst of all, it’s stealing your data. If you’re anything like us, you want to remove it from your Samsung phone as quickly as possible. Here are the steps to do just that.
How To Remove Taboola from Samsung Phones
If you want to remove the Taboola News app from your Samsung phone, there are a few different ways that you can go about doing this. The first way is to go to the App Store and uninstall it. If you have an account with Taboola, then you will need to sign in before you can uninstall it. You can also delete the application cache on your phone. Finally, you can use a third-party app to remove Taboola from your Samsung phone.
How To Remove Taboola from Chrome
Taboola is a popular advertising platform that has been integrated into Chrome and other web browsers. It’s easy to accidentally install the app, and it can be difficult to remove it once it’s installed.
To remove Taboola from Chrome:
1. open Chrome on your computer and click the three lines in the top right corner of the browser window
2. Click “Tools” and then “Extensions”
3. Under the “Extensions” tab, select “Taboola”
4. Click on the three circles next to Taboola and choose “Remove from Chrome”
5. If you don’t want to keep any of your current extensions, you can click on the trashcan icon next to each one and delete them.
How to Remove Taboola from Firefox
Step One: Open Firefox and click on the Firefox menu located in the top-right corner of the browser. From here, select Add-ons.
Step Two: Click on the Extensions tab and then search for Taboola. Once you’ve found it, click on it to open its settings.
Step Three: Under the “Extensions” heading, you’ll see a list of all the installed extensions. Find and click on the Remove button next to Taboola.
If you want to keep some of your Taboola data but remove the app itself from your phone, follow these steps:
1) Open Chrome or Safari and browse to http://www.taboola.com/settings/.
2) On the homepage that appears, click on My Account in the top right corner of the page.
3) In My Account, under Your Profile, select Data Use and change any of your data use settings as you see fit (for example, removing Web Beacons).
4) Finally, under Advanced Settings near the bottom of the page, uncheck UseTaboolaForBiddingOnPagesEnabled so that Taboola won’t collect any data while you’re browsing through its pages in Chrome or Safari.
How to Remove Taboola from IE
If you use the Taboola News App on your Samsung phone, there may come a time when you want to remove it. To do this, first, open the App and select “Settings.” On the next page, look for the “Remove Taboola” button and click it. You will be asked to confirm that you want to remove Taboola from your device. If you are finished using Taboola News App, we recommend deleting it so that you don’t have any traces of it on your phone.
Removal Instructions for All Browsers
If you’re using a Samsung phone, there are several ways to remove the Taboola News app.
Swipe down from the top of your screen and tap “Apps”. Scroll to the bottom of the list and tap “Uninstall App”. Tap on the Taboola News app and confirm your removal by tapping “Remove App”.
If you don’t see the Taboola News app listed in Apps, you can remove it through Samsung Smart Manager. On your phone’s home screen, swipe to left and tap SMART MANAGER (gear icon). Tap APPS AND GAMES > TABOOLA NEWS APP. Tap UNINSTALL APP and confirm by tapping REMOVE APP.